- Couples Training's
2.5-Day Couples Training
This Couples Training is said to be "a very powerful training and experience" by those who have attended in the past. It will give you an opportunity to spend time together connecting with one another while experiencing and learning new skills and tools for creating a relationship that is lasting and strong. Whether you are in a healthy or unhealthy relationship before or after marriage -- you'll spend 2.5-days together in an environment away from the stressors and responsibilities of your lives to create the relationship or marriage you’ve longed for.
The Couples Training will help you individually and as a couple grow and improve your life and your relationship or marriage. You’ll learn 50+ amazing skills and tools to help you work through current and future issues while providing a safe and professional atmosphere that makes it easy and comfortable to create rich and lasting changes for your life and relationship. In over 20 hours of training you’ll recharge, renew, reconnect and restore your relationship in ways you never thought possible.
- This training has a 94% success rate in putting couples in crisis back together
- This training is certified by the State of Texas for Pre-Marital Education for those getting married
In this Couples Training you'll learn ...
- Clarity on what you do and do not want in your relationship or marriage
- About yourself and your mate gaining significant growth, love, intimacy & respect
- Spot and stop what IS or COULD sabotage or destroy your relationship
- Have a voice and be understood in your relationship
- Communicate in your mate’s personality and love language
- How to express your emotions, thoughts and needs constructively and respectfully so your mate wants to connect with you
- Resolve Conflict in a respectful way
- Create a ‘safe-place’ to fall in your relationship
- Understand and Establish Boundaries
- Skills to help you communicate about difficult topics
- Create behaviors and habits that are loving and respectful in a relationship
- Understand exactly what your mate needs and wants from you
- Forgive and break free from the prison of unforgiveness, guilt and shame
- Reach true reconciliation so you trust each other again
- Manage resentment, hurt, anger and fear effectively
- Have a voice that is respected, heard and understood
- Heal emotional wounds that block intimacy
- Gain new hope and perspective as you find freedom from past hurt
- Tools and Skills to function respectfully when things get tough
- Create a win-win solution to meet each others core needs
- Enhance your emotional and sexual intimacy so you feel loved and understood
- Identify what is in the way of having love and respect in your relationship
- How to stop hurting one another
- Creating intimate conversations when neither know how
- Keep your relationship from dying and drifting apart
- Understand your mate’s logic and emotions
- Communicate, have a voice and be heard
- Restore and renew trust, dreams and fun
- Say what you mean and understand what you hear
- 50+ simple relationship tools and tips
We Provide Personal Attention
This Couples Training gives personal attention to every participant. Although group sizes may vary, on average we have one Trainer for every four attendees so we limit the size of each training. Participants attend on a first come, first serve basis depending on the date we receive the registration and deposit fee. If the training you wish to attend is sold out, a waiting list is available by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can benefit from this Couples Training?
- Couples who are in a healthy relationship (married or unmarried) wanting to getaway, recharge or reconnect
- Couples who are in an unhealthy relationship (married or unmarried) wanting clarity, restoration or renewal. (This has a 94% success rate in restoring couples struggling or in crisis)
- Committed, Engaged or Newlywed couples wanting to prevent negative patterns and learn proven skills to create a strong flourishing relationship. (This is certified for Pre-Marital Education in Texas)
- Couples wanting to stop the cycle of divorce
- Couples with infidelity, affairs and trust issues
- Couples with communication and conflict resolution issues
- Couples who have questions about long-term compatibility
- Couples needing hope, restoration or repair
- Couples who are struggling or in crisis
- Couples who want to understand their mate/spouse better
A special message to couples in crisis:
It breaks our heart to see couples suffer. Sadly, for many they don’t know who to reach out to get help. They can’t imagine the slowness of 55-minute private counseling sessions being able to help them quick enough so they lose hope. They feel their problems are different, so they lose hope. They feel they are alone in their struggles, so they lose hope. They feel their mate/spouse will never change, so they lose hope. You don’t have to suffer this way. ,Good news, we can provide you hope and teach you skills on repairing, reinvigorating and re-building your relationship in a safe and respectful environment. We can teach you skills on creating a lasting relationship with love and respect deeply planted within it.
Whether you’ve had couples counseling or training’s before or this is your first experience, this 2.5-day Couples Training is a must and will greatly accelerate your hope – and progress! This Couples Training is often described as “transformational" and "life changing". And, Counselors and Ministers who have audited and attended this training say that it is equivalent to one year of one-on-one counseling in just 2.5 powerful days!
What is the Schedule & Events for the Couples Training?
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining Breakfast prior to check-in
- Training Registration & Check-in: 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Training Events & Meals Begin/End: 7:00pm-10:30pm
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining breakfast prior to training
- Training, Events & Meals Begin/End: 9:00am-10:30pm
- Sunday All meals during the Couples Training are at your own cost
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining breakfast prior to training
- Training, Events & Meals Begin/End: 9:00am-6:00pm
Where are Meal arrangements?
- Meals throughout weekend are on your own.
- Snacks: Many hotels provide a snack and beverage counter, contact them to confirm. If you need or desire anything else, please bring them on your own for breaks provided throughout training
- Friday Dinner: At your own cost, eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving for check-in
- Saturday Morning: On your own and at your own cost. Eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving
- Saturday Lunch & Dinner: At your own cost. Will break for lunch & dinner and provide you with Instructions, along with a Restaurant List
- Sunday Morning: On your own and at your own cost. Eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving
- Sunday Lunch: At your own cost. Will break for lunch and provide you with Instructions, along with a Restaurant List
- All meals are at your own cost
- If you need any special diet, please make your own arrangements
Who are the Leaders of this Couples Training?
- David & Amy Ensminger, Founders of Creating Intimacy & Respect, Inc.
- A Leadership and Support Team of Skilled and Knowledgeable individuals assist the Ensminger's.
Go to Testimonials to read more comments and testimonies.