3-Day Couples Extensive Training
3-Day Couples Extensive Training
This Couples Extensive Training is said to be a very powerful training and experience by those who have attended in the past. It will give you an opportunity to spend time together connecting with one another while experiencing and learning new skills and tools for creating a relationship that is lasting and strong. Whether you are in a healthy or unhealthy relationship before or after marriage -- you'll spend three full days together in an environment away from the stressors and responsibilities of your lives to create the relationship or marriage you’ve longed for. The Couples Extensive Training will help you individually and as a couple grow and improve your life and your relationship or marriage. You’ll learn 50+ amazing skills and tools to help you work through current and future issues while providing a safe and professional atmosphere that makes it easy and comfortable to create rich and lasting changes for your life and relationship. In over 28 hours of training you’ll recharge, renew, reconnect and restore your relationship in ways you never thought possible.
- This training has a 94% success rate in putting couples in crisis back together
- This training is certified by the State of Texas for Pre-Marital Education for those getting married
In this Couples Extensive Training you'll learn ...
- Clarity on what you do and do not want in your relationship or marriage
- About yourself and your mate gaining significant growth, love, intimacy & respect
- Spot and stop what IS or COULD sabotage or destroy your relationship
- Have a voice and be understood in your relationship
- Communicate in your mate’s personality and love language
- How to express your emotions, thoughts and needs constructively and respectfully so your mate wants to connect with you
- Resolve Conflict in a respectful way
- Create a ‘safe-place’ to fall in your relationship
- Understand and Establish Boundaries
- Skills to help you communicate about difficult topics
- Create behaviors and habits that are loving and respectful in a relationship
- Understand exactly what your mate needs and wants from you
- Forgive and break free from the prison of unforgiveness, guilt and shame
- Reach true reconciliation so you trust each other again
- Manage resentment, hurt, anger and fear effectively
- Have a voice that is respected, heard and understood
- Heal emotional wounds that block intimacy
- Gain new hope and perspective as you find freedom from past hurt
- Tools and Skills to function respectfully when things get tough
- Create a win-win solution to meet each others core needs
- Enhance your emotional and sexual intimacy so you feel loved and understood
- Identify what is in the way of having love and respect in your relationship
- How to stop hurting one another
- Creating intimate conversations when neither know how
- Keep your relationship from dying and drifting apart
- Understand your mate’s logic and emotions
- Communicate, have a voice and be heard
- Restore and renew trust, dreams and fun
- Say what you mean and understand what you hear
- 50+ simple relationship tools and tips
This Couples Extensive Training gives personal attention to every participant. Although group sizes may vary, on average we have one Trainer for every four attendees so we limit the size of each training. Participants attend on a first come, first serve basis depending on the date we receive the registration and deposit fee. If the training you wish to attend is sold out, a waiting list is available by contacting us directly at 877.816.1007.
Who can benefit from this Couples Extensive Training?
- Couples who are in a healthy relationship (married or unmarried) wanting to getaway, recharge or reconnect
- Couples who are in an unhealthy relationship (married or unmarried) wanting clarity, restoration or renewal (This training has a 94% success rate in restoring couples struggling or in crisis)
- Committed, Engaged or Newlywed couples wanting to prevent negative patterns and learn proven skills to create a strong flourishing relationship (This Training is certified for Pre-Marital Education in Texas)
- Couples wanting to stop the cycle of divorce
- Couples with infidelity, affairs and trust issues
- Couples with communication and conflict resolution issues
- Couples who have questions about long-term compatibility
- Couples needing hope, restoration or repair
- Couples who are struggling or in crisis
- Couples who want to understand their mate/spouse better
A special message to couples in crisis:
It breaks our heart to see couples suffer. Sadly, for many they don’t know who to reach out to get help. They can’t imagine the slowness of 55-minute private counseling sessions being able to help them quick enough so they lose hope. They feel their problems are different so they lose hope. They feel they are alone in their struggles so they lose hope. They feel their mate/spouse will never change, so they lose hope. You don’t have to suffer this way. If you have severe conflicts, fight, hurt each other or use harsh words – you just can’t make any choice but the best choice for your relationship and time is short because hopelessness can destroy even the smallest of connection. Good news, is we can escalate repairing and restoring your relationship in just three days with this Couples Extensive Training. We can provide you hope and teach you skills on repairing, reinvigorating and re-building your relationship in a safe and respectful environment. We can teach you skills on creating a lasting relationship with love and respect deeply planted within it.
Whether you’ve had couples counseling or training’s before or this is your first experience, this 3-day Couples Extensive Training is a must and will greatly accelerate your hope – and progress! This Couples Extensive Training is often described as “transformational" and "life changing". And,Counselors and Ministers who have audited and attended this training say that it is equivalent to one year of one-on-one counseling in just three powerful days!
What are the Couples Extensive Training Dates in 2017?
- February 17-19 (SOLD OUT)
- April 21-23 (SOLD OUT)
- July 21-23 (SOLD OUT)
- October 20-22 (Last training for 2017)
- All dates are subject to change
What is the Schedule & Events for the Couples Extensive Training?
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining Breakfast prior to check-in
- Training Registration & Check-in: 8:00-8:45am
- Training Events & Meals Begin/End: 9:00am-10:30pm
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining breakfast prior to training
- Training, Events & Meals Begin/End: 9:00am-10:30pm
- Breakfast on your own – eat a sustaining breakfast prior to training
- Training, Events & Meals Begin/End: 9:00am-5:00pm
- All meals during the Couples Training are at your own cost
What is the Cost and Terms of the Couples Extensive Training?
- Cost: $1200.00 per couple
- Deposit at time of registration is required to guarantee seats: $100.00 per couple
- Payment in full is required: 3 days prior to Training
- Scholarships available upon application.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed and cannot exceed more than ½ of tuition
- Scholarships are available for Military & 1st Responder Couples
- Counselors and Ministers desiring to Audit the training (with or without your mate/spouse) may attend for FREE
- Scholarships are provided to Heartland Church Partners for $175.00
- Approvals of all Scholarships are determined by a committee only based upon income, debt and answers to questions and completion of application
- Costs does not include Travel, Lodging or Meals
- Alumni desiring to Refresh CIR may do so for $175.00
Where do we stay for the Couples Extensive Training?
- See Location & Location for a list of hotels in the area
- A Friday and Saturday night Hotel stay is required to attend this Couples Training
- Confirm early arrival or late check-out stays with the hotel of your choice, if needed
Where are Meal arrangements?
- Meals throughout weekend:
- Friday Night: On your own. Eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving
- Saturday Morning: On your own. Eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving
- Saturday Lunch & Dinner: Will break for lunch & dinner and provide you with Instructions, along with a Restaurant List
- Sunday Morning: Eat a sustaining Breakfast before arriving
- Sunday Lunch: Will break for lunch and provide you with Instructions
- All meals are at your own cost
- If you need any special diet, please make your own arrangements
- Snacks: Many hotels provide a snack and beverage counter, contact them to confirm. If you need or desire anything else, please bring them on your own for breaks provided throughout training
Who are the Leaders of this Couples Extensive Training?
- David & Amy Ensminger, Founders of Creating Intimacy & Respect, Inc.
- A Leadership and Support Team of Skilled and Knowledgeable individuals assist David & Amy Ensminger.
Just a few comments on what couples say about the Couples Extensive Training ...
"We loved this training!!! In it we learned the important things needed to create a solid foundation for our relationship. It helped us both see our part in the issues of our relationship, many of which surprisingly came from previous relationship baggage and experiences and had nothing to do with our own behaviors today. Expelling that baggage in a way that worked for us and everyone else in our class was powerful. Learning the skills on how to communicate and understand one another in conversation and conflict will be valuable in our future together.”
“This training is a MUST before any couple gets married -- it was amazing! It helped us learn how to see and understand one another’s point of view and then communicate and resolve conflict with one another respecting that point of view. The tools we learned will help us in all of our relationships, not just with one another.”
“The cost of this seminar was a concern for us before we registered – OH MY GOSH, don’t tell them but we’d pay 10 times the amount to learn the tools and skills we did! The way they conduct this seminar was powerful, personal and confidential allowing us to see our individual and couple parts of our issues AND then taught us how to change those issues. It helped us find forgiveness for ourselves and in our relationship giving us a clean slate. Wish we’d attended this seminar before we got married!”
“This training was fantastic and they don’t need to change one single thing about it. It helped us come back together and feel for one another again. Forgive and love each other. They taught us how to push through unforgiveness and identify what was sabotaging our marriage. The tools we learned on how to do that and so many other things will be cherished for the rest of our lives. This training is a MUST for any couple.”
“This couples training really put me in touch with myself and changed my view of how I see my spouse in the relationship. Coming into this training, we were in a really bad place and not sure we’d make it because of an affair. The forgiveness we learned how to give and receive for ourselves and one another wasn’t something the trainers were expecting but how we did it was real and authentic and one of the most powerful things I’ve ever experienced in my life. It really helped us connect with one another like never before and see things about one another that we hadn’t before in our marriage. The tools and exercises they taught us on how to dream, spend quality time together and have fun were something we needed and will always remember … and use.”
“We registered for this training as a last-ditch effort to save our marriage. This couples workshop gave us hope along with tools, skills and a plan to not just restore our marriage, but make it better than before! Something neither of us had when we walked in the door. Addiction had ravaged our trust and marriage. Being able to put the pieces back together and start all over with serious skills gave us hope and clarity about our future together. If it feels like your marriage can’t be saved, don’t quit until you’ve given this training a try. You’ll love the transparency and ease of David and Amy.”
“We’ve attended a number of couple’s workshops and training’s in our 20+ years of marriage and this is by far the best ever! The communication skills that we learned in this training were tools we’ve never heard before and second to none. They are powerful tools for any couple at any stage of happiness or unhappiness. Learning how to talk, listen and understand one another will help us do something we’ve not managed to do in our marriage -- fight fair and respect one another.”
Go to Testimonials to read more comments and testimonies.