- Couples Workshops
These 1-Day Love2Love Workshops are for couples before or after marriage wanting to spend some quality time together, build on relationship principals and enjoy quality alone time together. It’s a great opportunity for couples to enrich, grow, refresh and renew their relationship ... while having some fun together.
We have four different 1-Day Workshops throughout the year on:
- "Creating Respectful & Loving Communication in your Relationship"
- "Learning how to Compromise & Resolve Conflict in your Relationship"
- "Stopping Destructive Behaviors & Tapes in a Relationship"
- "Breaking Free of Unforgiveness, Hurt & Resentment in your Relationship"
Check the calendar to see the current dates and topics available.
Who can benefit from this Workshops?
- Couples who are in a healthy relationship (married or unmarried) wanting to recharge or reconnect
- Committed, Engaged or Newlywed couples wanting to create a strong foundational
- You can attend the Communication and Conflict Resolution Workshops and together they are certified for Pre-Martial Education for the State of Texas.
- Couples who want to understand their mate/spouse better
- Couples just wanting to getaway for the weekend
Where are the Workshops held?
- Events are held at a Hotel in the Dallas/Fort Worth area which will be emailed to you once registered.
- All couples are required to stay in the Event hotel on Saturday night and it's strongly recommended that you stay both Friday and Saturday night to take advantage of the full experience of getting away and focusing on your relationship.
Who are the Teachers of these Workshops?
- David & Amy Ensminger, Founders of Creating Intimacy & Respect, Inc.
- A Leadership and Support Team of Skilled and Knowledgeable individuals assist the Ensminger's.